With the holiday season quickly approaching, there’s no better time to start planning your holiday beauty looks. To help get you started, we’ve crafted three stunning looks featuring brand new shades in our favorite formulas (found in our 2019 Muse Holiday Collection) to get you from Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve without missing a beat. Want more Muse Collection? See why Allure editors can’t stop raving about our newest sets!
For each of the three holiday beauty looks, it’s essential to start with well prepped skin. Choose products based on your unique skin type to cleanse, tone and moisturize. This ensures your makeup will lay smoothly and you’ll end up using less product in the long run. Then, use our easy 4 step process for complexion perfection by applying a primer, base, concealer and setting powder. For a natural, semi-matte finish, try Pressed Base or Satin Cream Foundation with Perfecting Powder and for a stunning, dewy finish, try Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF 18 or Loose Base with Luminous Setting Powder.
Frida + Billie
Featuring four Cream Stay Shadow Sticks (The Frida Shadow Set) and a Suede Matte Crayon (The Billie Lip Duet), this look provides a stunning take on simple, earthy shades. The warm undertones are perfect for softening up a monochromatic smokey eye and make a great addition to a neutral palette.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Latte to lid, crease and lower lashline, then blend with 301 Eye Base Brush.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Canyon to 303 Detail Blender Brush for a softer application, then lightly blend into crease and along lower lashline.
- Add Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Bonbon to entire lid and crease, then blend softly with 304 Dual Fiber Eye Brush.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Solstice to 307 Petite Smudge Brush then apply to inner corner of eyes for detailed highlighting.
- Coat upper and lower lashes with Volumizing Mascara.
- Highlight upper cheekbones with Shimmer Brick in Luster using 107 Contour/Highlighter Brush.
- Lightly apply Cream Blush in Firstlove to apples of cheeks with 203 Dual Fiber Cheek Brush.
- Apply Suede Matte Crayon in Port to center of lips, then lightly blend and soften pigment with ring finger towards outer edge of lips for a blotted look.
Georgia + Ella
We promise the rich, cool shades featured in this second look won’t disappoint. The darker Cream Stay Shadow Sticks (The Georgia Shadow Set) make the perfect contrast against the petal pink Suede Matte Crayon (The Ella Lip Duet), for an effortlessly cool vibe.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Shell to lid, then blend with 301 Eye Base Brush.
- Add a generous amount of Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Echo to 304 Dual Fiber Eye Brush and blend on top of Shell into crease and along lower lashline.
- Deepen crease, upper lashline and outer third of lower lashline with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Orbit by applying product to 305 Crease Shader Brush and then blending for softer application.
- Highlight brow bone and inner corners of eyes with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam, then blend using 307 Petite Smudge Brush.
- Coat upper and lower lashes with Lash Lengthening Mascara.
- Highlight upper cheekbones with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam, then blend with fingertips.
- Lightly dust cheeks with Blush in Flowerchild using 203 Dual Fiber Cheek Brush.
- Apply Suede Matte Crayon in Angel to entire lip.
Frida + Georgia + Encore
Can’t decide between the first two looks? Why not combine them! We selected our favorite Cream Stay Shadow Stick shades (The Frida Shadow Set + The Georgia Shadow Set) and paired them with complementary Glosses (The Encore Gloss Trio) for a gorgeous take on a metallic, neutral classic.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Latte to lid and crease, then blend using 303 Detail Blender Brush.
- Layer Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Solstice directly on top of center lids, then blend outer edges using 301 Eye Base Brush.
- Mix Cream Stay Shadow Sticks in Bonbon and Echo to 304 Dual Fiber Eye Brush and softly blend through crease to deepen.
- Apply a small amount of Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Bonbon to 307 Petite Smudge Brush and softly blend along lower lashline.
- Highlight inner corners and brow bones with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam, then blend using 306 Detail Shader Brush.
- Line Eyes with Precision Eye Pencil in Black.
- Apply Water Resistant Mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- Lightly apply Cream Blush in Firstlove to cheeks using 203 Dual Fiber Cheek Brush.
- Layer Gloss in Desert Bloom, Naked and Brown Sugar to lips.
Which holiday beauty looks will you try this season? Be sure to tag us in your posts on Instagram using #DiscoverYourGlo!
The post 3 Holiday Beauty Looks to Carry You Through New Year’s Eve appeared first on Glo Skin Beauty Blog.
jQuery(document).ready(function( $ )
jQuery(‘.yuzo_related_post .yuzo_wraps’).equalizer( columns : ‘> div’ );
3 Holiday Beauty Looks to Carry You Through New Year’s Eve was first posted on October 7, 2019 at 1:53 pm.
©2017 "glo Beauty Blog". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com